- La Traversée (80km)
From Arles sur Tech, the objective will be to reach the sea. After a first steep climb to the Col de Parasoles, you will reach Montalba and then Las Illas for a short stretch in Spain. After leaving Vallespir Perthus you will continue through Albères, a beautiful mountain range that flows into the waters of the Mediterranean on the beach of Argelès.
- La Grande Traversée (120km)
From Vernet les Bains, the objective will be to reach the sea. After a first climb in the Canigou hills, you will reach the symbolic refuge of Cortalets at 2,100 meters of altitude. Then, leaving the Conflent, you will find the picturesque and authentic Vallespir before joining the Albères, a magnificent mountain range that flows into the waters of the Mediterranean on the beach of Argelès.
- Les 100 Miles (170km)
Les 100 Miles Sud de France is a unique opportunity to connect the mountains and the sea in a single race. The crossing of the department of the Eastern Pyrenees, on the border with Spain, constitutes a challenge of a little more than 160 kilometers and 8,000 meters of unevenness. The start will be at more than 1,800 meters of altitude in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees Regional Natural Park to reach the foot of the Albères chain, near the Massane nature reserve and the Catalan coastal marine reserve in the center of the Argelès beaches.
- T shirt
- Children's area
- 14: 00h: Departure from Argelès (beach center) to Font Romeu through the Pyrenees 2000 to take the bus. Registration is required.
- 16: 00h - 21: 00h: Collection of numbers and donations in Pyrénées 2000 (Termanal des loisirs).
- 16: 00h - 21: 00h: Delivery of bags in the Termanal room (next to the Tourist Office).
- 7:30 pm: Pasta Party (Termanal des loisirs), space limited to 200 people (registration required).
- 5:30 am: Departure from Argelès (beach center) to Font Romeu to take the bus. Registration is required.
- 7: 00h - 8: 00h: Collection of bibs and delivery of bags.
- 8:30 am: Homemade breakfast on departure. Briefing for runners.
- 9: 40h: Call to the runners and last informative sessions prior to the race.
- 10:00 h: Departure
- 11: 00h - 15: 30h: Collection of bibs and material check
- 11: 00h: Departure from Argelès (central beach) towards Vernet les Bains. Registration required
- 12: 00h: Pasta Party (multipurpose room), space limited to 200 people (registration required)
- 10: 00-15: 30: Deposit of the runner's woods
- 3:30 pm: Briefing for runners and presentation of "elite" pilots in the multipurpose room at Vernet les Bains.
- 16: 00h: Musical entertainment and coffee offered in the central square of Vernet
- From 4:30 pm: Possibility of seeing the first runners around the central square (starting area).
- 5:30 pm: Official start of the Grande Traversée Sud de France.
- 18: 30h - 21: 30h: Delivery of numbers for the Traversée Sud de France in Arles sur Tech (center of Sud Canigo)
- 4: 00h: Departure from Argelès (tourist office) / Arles sur Tech. Only by reservation
- 5: 00h - 6: 00h: Delivery of bib numbers for Traversée Sud de France at Arles sur Tech (center of Sud Canigo)
- 6: 00h: Summary of the race Crossing in the center of Arles in the south of Arles at Tech
- 6:30 am: Start of the Traversée Sud de France at Arles sur Tech
- Starting at 7:30 am: Arrival of the first riders of the Grande Traversée
- From 9:00 a.m.: Arrival of the first runners. Musical entertainment, market, games for children.
- Reception room for Jean Carrère runners in the village of Argelès: showers, beds ...
- From 5:00 p.m.: Departure to Vernet and Font Romeu. Subject to registration. Departures based on bus availability
- 19: 00h - 20: 30h: Welcome to the restaurant members (reduced price with the presentation of the bib)
- 10: 00h: Arrival of the last runner
- 10: 30h: Official award ceremony of the three races
- 12: 00h - 14: 00h: Reception in associated restaurants (reduced price with presentation of the bib)