Al Andalus Ultimate Trail is a 5-mile, 230-kilometer semi-supported ultra-marathon in Andalusia, Spain. Each day offers a new race challenge through the Poniente Granadino, which ends in different towns to enjoy the culture and atmosphere of the beautiful province of Granada. The intense heat, diverse terrain, and scenic nature parks have earned “ AAUT ” the respect of the international running community, as well as many of the returning participants. The career includes:
- Crossing sections of the famous GR-7 trail and the Sierras Loja, Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama, nationally protected natural parks, rich in agriculture and history.
- Welcoming control, shade, water and ice crews approximately every 10 km.
- Race bag ahead of campsites with facilities.
- Limited entry of 60 competitors for a personalized running experience.
- Complimentary paella and pasta nights.
- 3 nights at the racing hotel in Loja (Saturday / Sunday and Friday) with breakfast and dinner.
- Gala dinner and awards ceremony.
- Gift bag and an official T-shirt of the event.
- Finishing shirt and personalized medal to complete the five stages.
- 5 points for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc 2019® UTMB for the official finalists.
Al Andalus Ultimate Trail It is a memorable 5 days of trail running with competitors and friends from all over the world.