As a result of the preventive actions against COVID-19 (better known as coronavirus), the Casamanya Extrem test has had to modify its date, and postpone the event until 03-10-2020.
We already have a confirmed date for the Casamanya Extrem of 2020 to be held in Ordino !
The vertical KM Casamanya Extrem stands out for the attractiveness of the town of Ordino combined with the challenge of the vertical ascent of the Casamanya peak, the most emblematic mountain in Andorra, which makes it a differentiating race within the various circuits that pass through Andorran lands . With three available tours, each participant can take advantage of the distance that best suits them:
- Extrem : 5 km and 1440 m of unevenness.
- Classic : 3.5 km and 760 m of unevenness.
- Mini Extrem : 1.7 km and 220 m difference in altitude.
Do you listen? Get your bib number now!
- Children's area
SUNDAY JUNE 16
- 8: 30h - 9: 45h: Collection of bibs (Plaza Mayor de Ordino)
- 9: 50h: Briefing of the pre-race Extreme Circuit (Ordino starting line)
- 10: 00h: Exit Extreme Circuit, at the peal of the 10th chime (Ordino)
- 10: 50h: Briefing of pre-race Classic Circuit (Coll de Ordino)
- 11: 00h: Departure Classic Circuit (Coll de Ordino)
- 11: 05h: Exit of the Mini Extreme Circuit (Coll de Ordino)
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm: Provisioning and delivery of the race gift (Coll de Ordino) * Optional transportation of participants to the town of Ordino
- 13:30 h: Brotherhood meal (Jardines Hotel Coma, Ordino)
- 14: 30h: Awards ceremony (Jardines Hotel Coma, Ordino)