Organizers
Fri 6 Nov 2020 - Sat 7 Nov 2020

Ecotrail Madrid

Manzanares del Real, Madrid
  • Ultra trail
  • start
  • description
  • travel
  • services
  • Program
  • organizer

In November , anyone with an athletic spirit will be able to participate in Ecotrial Madrid!

If what you want is to walk and exercise while you walk through the Sierra de Madrid ...

You have found your event! Although if you are looking for a cross challenge, you can always opt for the 80k course.

You dare?


Travel

In any of the tours you decide to take, 95% of the trails will go through dirt trails, and the remaining 5% will be by road from the town center.

  • 21K, 21K WALK & Nordic Walking FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019

Distance: 21.76K - D + 222m./-292m.

  • 37K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019

Distance: 36.79K - D + 477m./-443m.

  • 52K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2018

Distance: 51.27K - D + 594m./-603m.

  • 80K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019

Distance: 79.34K - D + 921m./-1112m.


The routes of the images are ordered by ascending modalities.

Services

  • Drink
  • Food
  • Exposition

Program

21K, 21K WALK & Nordic Walking FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019

  • 12: 00-14: 00 and 16: 00-21: 00 h Corridor fair opening. Delivery of bib-chip and runner bag (La Esquina del Bernabeu).
  • 9:00 pm Closing of the corridor fair.
  • SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2019
  • 09:30 h Last delivery of the 21K chip numbers , Nordic Walking and Walking (Alcobendas - Valdelasfuentes Sports Center) Manuel de Falla Metro / Cercanías Valdelasfuentes
  • 10:30 AM COMPULSORY MATERIAL CONTROL AND DORSAL 21K, Nordic Walking and Walking
  • 10:55 h 21K Call Chamber Close
  • 11:00 h DEPARTURE 21K (Sports Center of Valdelasfuentes - Alcobendas) Manuel de Falla Metro / Cercanías Valdelasfuentes
  • 2:30 pm Delivery of 21K Trophies (El Pardo)
  • 4:00 p.m. CLOSING OF META 21K, Nordic Walking and Walking (El Pardo)

37K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019

  • 12: 00-14: 00 and 16: 00-21: 00 h Corridor fair opening. Delivery of bib-chip and runner bag.
  • 9:00 pm Closing of the corridor fair.
  • SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2019
  • 09:30 h Last delivery of the 37K chip numbers, (Sports Center of Valdelasfuentes - Alcobendas) Manuel de Falla Metro / Cercanias Valdelasfuentes
  • 10:30 AM COMPULSORY MATERIAL CONTROL AND RIDES 37K
  • 10:55 h 37K Call Chamber Close
  • 11:00 h DEPARTURE 37 K (Sports Center of Valdelasfuentes - Alcobendas) Manuel de Falla Metro / Cercanias Valdelasfuentes
  • 15:30 h 37K Trophy Delivery (Madrid Cuatro Torres)
  • 17:30 h CLOSURE OF GOAL 37K (Madrid Cuatro Torres)

52K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2018

  • 12: 00-14: 00 and 16: 00-21: 00 h Corridor fair opening. Delivery of bib-chip and runner's bag (Place to be determined).
  • 9:00 pm Closing of the corridor fair.
  • SATURDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2018
  • 09:00 h Last delivery of bib -chip 52K (Tres Cantos City Council)
  • 09:45 h COMPULSORY MATERIAL AND RIDGE CONTROL 52K
  • 10:25 h 52K Call Chamber Close
  • 10:30 h 52K DEPARTURE   (Tres Cantos City Council)
  • 16:00 Delivery of 52K Trophies (Madrid - Cuatro Torres)
  • 7:00 PM CLOSING OF THE 52K GOAL (Madrid - Cuatro Torres)

80K FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019

  • 12: 00-14: 00 and 16: 00-21: 00 h Corridor fair opening. Delivery of bib-chip and runner's bag (Place to be determined).
  • 9:00 pm Closing of the corridor fair.
  • SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2019
  • 07:30 h Bus departure from Plaza de Castilla (Only for those who requested it when formalizing the registration)
  • 08:00 h Last delivery of numbers-chip 80K (Castillo de Manzanares el Real)
  • 08:35 h OBLIGATORY AND DORSAL MATERIAL CONTROL 80K
  • 08:55 h 80K Call Chamber Close
  • 09:00 h DEPARTURE 80K (Castle of Manzanares el Real)
  • 16:00 Delivery of Trophies 80K (Plaza 4 Torres)
  • 22:00 h CLOSURE OF META 80K (MADRID)
organizes
Eco Deporte