As a result of the preventive actions against COVID-19 (better known as coronavirus), the MM Gijón Villa de Jovellanos test has had to modify its date, and postpone the event until September 26.
EDP Gijón Villa de Jovellanos Half Marathon
It is a half marathon that has a flat profile, a fast circuit and at sea level. In which all the people who wish, federated or not, correctly registered and who have reached the age of 18 can participate. The race will take place on a circuit with a distance of 21,097 meters. This event is part of the official racing calendar of the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation , it will enable all the marks achieved in the test to have official validity. All participants will receive a broker bag with registration.
During the test there will be liquid refreshment posts which will be located at kilometers 5, 10, 15, 20 and goal.
The categories of the event are:
• SUB 20: 2001 AND 2002
• SUB 23: 1998-1999 AND 2000
• SENIOR: 1997 and earlier until master.
• MASTER M / F 35: from 35 to 39 years old
• MASTER M / F 40: from 40 to 44 years old
• MASTER M / F 45: from 45 to 49 years old
• MASTER M / F 50: from 50 to 54 years old
• MASTER M / F 55: from 55 to 59 years old
• MASTER M / F 60: 60 years and over
• MASTER M / F 65: 65 years and over
• ATHLETES WITH PHYSICAL / INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES M / F: Single category.
The departure will take place at 6:00 p.m. The official maximum time will be 2 hours and 30 minutes , establishing as time limits with a step of 1 hour and 15 minutes at Km. 10 and 1 hour and 50 minutes at Km. 15.
The route will have kilometric points marked and checkpoints will be placed at the exit, at kilometers 5, 10, 15, 20 and the finish line.
- T shirt
- Children's area
The departure will take place at 6:00 p.m. The official maximum time will be 2 hours and 30 minutes,
establishing as time limits with passage of 1 hour and 15 minutes at Km. 10 and 1 hour and 50
minutes at Km. 15.
Every runner there is