As a result of the preventive actions against COVID-19 (better known as coronavirus), the Eroica Hispania test has had to modify its date, and postpone the event to 10/18/2020
We already have a date for Eroica Hispania!
It will take place in October in Ashtray.
La Rioja will once again host a test that celebrates classic cycling, designed and tailored for all those who love the classic and enjoy the company of their own and good gastronomy.
The tour runs through medieval towns, winding gravel roads, and an ideal natural environment for a cycling tour like this.
Don't hesitate and reserve your bib number now!
The test has different distances:
- Paseo Eroica: 20 km and 320 m of unevenness.
Perfect for families and cyclists who want to have a first contact with the test. All bikes are accepted as long as they are from before 1987.
- Short route 69 km and with 1200 mt of unevenness.
Although it is considered "short" it is still EROICA. Its 69 km run between vineyards and municipalities characteristic of the culture of La Rioja.
- Average route 139 km (21 km more than in 2017 and 300 mt of difference in altitude)
Being a considerably longer route, it requires a little more preparation on the part of the participants. This route coincides with the first part of the Long route to Laguardia.
- Long route 193 km and 3,349 m of unevenness.
This route covers part of La Rioja Media and practically all of Rioja Alta and La Rioja Alavesa in its 193 km. The authentic “Eroico” route is designed so that the most demanding and trained cyclists can fully enjoy its incredible roads and beautiful landscapes.
Collection of race bibs
Those enrolled in Eroica Hispania 2020 will be able to pick up the Corridor Stock Exchange and its bib number at the Haro City Council with the following hours:
- Friday, October 16, 2020: from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 17, 2020: from 10:00 - 14:30 and from 15:30 to 20:00
- Sunday October 18, from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (in the case of the long and a half-kilometer route, pick-up closes at 07:30 a.m.)
Last Minute, Route Closing and Assistance
- 20:00 on October 18, 2020 the limit is established