As a result of the preventive actions against COVID-19 (better known as coronavirus), the GF Lloret Costa Brava test has had to modify its date and postpone the event to 10/18/2020
With the arrival of spring and the highest temperatures, the cycling tours arrive. With the Mediterranean as a backdrop appears the Gran Fondo Lloret Costa Brava , a cycling tour available in two distances that will cover spectacular landscapes of the Costa Brava. With Tossa de Mar, Lloret and Sant Feliu de Guíxols as focal points, cyclists will have the opportunity to ride on lonely inland and coastal roads.
Miguel Indurain in 2018 and Roberto Heras in 2019 have been some of the illustrious cyclists who have participated in the cycling tour. Now you can do it, signing up for the 162km Grand Fund or the 91km Medium Fund . In both you will enjoy hard ports but also some unique roads that make the Costa Brava a cycling paradise.
During the tour up to five ports await you that will delight suffering and enjoyment for cyclists.
What are you waiting to enroll?
The Gran Fondo Lloret Costa Brava is available in two distances that will allow you to discover the most beautiful corners to pedal along the Costa Brava. A place known for its beaches but also for its cycling routes.
- Gran Fondo: 162km | 2600 meters of positive slope | 5 aid stations
- Middle Fund: 91km | 1400 meters of positive slope | 3 aid stations
Cyclists will have to overcome different ports depending on the type of route they have chosen. The Alt de Sant Grau, the Alt del Santuari de la Mare de Deu dels Angels, the Alt de la Ganga, the Coll de Romanyà de la Selva and the Coll Mas Carboti will be the main mountainous difficulties of the march.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2020
- 16:00 h - 21:00 h Dorsal delivery - Passeig d´ Agustí Font Lloret de Mar
20:30 h: Briefing of the test - (To be confirmed)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2020
- 6:45 h - 8:20 h Delivery of bib numbers - Passeig d´ Agustí Font Lloret de Mar
- 8:30 h: Departure GF and MF - Passeig d´ Agustí Font Lloret de Mar
- 11:00 h: Estimated arrival of the 1st MF group
- 13:00 h: Estimated arrival of the 1st GF group