A true historic monument of running in France, the SaintéLyon is preparing to celebrate its 67 th edition between Saint-Étienne and Lyon on December 5 and 6, 2020 . The SaintéLyon is a legendary event, between trail running and road racing, running at night since its creation in 1951 .
They were more than 17,000 on the starting lines of the previous edition and are expected to be just as numerous this year on the five courses offered by the organization:
- The SaintéLyon , the queen event linking Saint-Etienne and Lyon over 77 kilometers and open to torchbearers in teams of 2, 3 or 4 runners
- La SaintExpress , a 45 km maratrail between Sainte Catherine and Lyon
- The SaintéSprint , a 23 km semi to taste the atmosphere of the SaintéLyon
- The Saintétic , a 13-kilometer formula for getting started on the SaintéLyon
- LyonSaintéLyon , a 154-kilometer ultra-trail going back and forth to Saint-Etienne
With the magic of its ballet of headlamps illuminating the night and its routes through the mountains of Lyonnais seasoned with winter conditions, the SaintéLyon has become over the years an essential end-of-season test, to be done at least once in its life.
Come and take up the challenge on one of the SaintéLyon routes and meet on December 5 and 6, 2020!
- SMS with the times