On September 26 and 27, a new edition of the Marxa dels Roures arrives at the forest tracks in Tarragona. In its 6th edition, the test presents new circuits and options to discover the Tarragona environment, such as the almost 10k walk or the incorporation of Nordic walking.
Likewise, Extrem gains a few extra meters compared to previous editions, thus reaching 105 km and adding one more point of difficulty in the final part of the race. The first two hours of this circuit will be at night.
Small modifications have also been made in the Marathon, where the distance will increase a little but will maintain its essence: the speed with which it can be carried out. In the classic race part of the stage is reduced to give some air to those who participate in the Sunday Fanatics.
- Departure: Friday 26 at 00:00.
- Distance: 105 km.
- Positive difference in altitude: 7000 meters.
- Maximum time: 26 hours.
- Maximum height: 1,202 meters (Tossal de la Baltassana).
- Minimum height: 255m (Vilaverd).
- Departure: Saturday the 26th at 8:00
- Maximum time: 10 hours.
- Distance: 48 km.
- Difference in altitude: 2,800 meters.
- Departure: Sunday 27 at 8:00.
- Maximum time: 5:30 hours.
- Distance: 27 km.
- Difference in altitude: 1500 meters.
A challenge of height for the most dedicated to the test. Complete the Extrem and Classic tests and become the Spartan runner who raises his personal flag in the event after conquering the forest tracks of Tarragona.
- Departure: Sunday 27 at 9:00.
- Maximum time: 4:30 hours.
- Distance: 16 km.
- Difference in altitude: 870 meters.
- 18:00 - 23:30: delivery of EXTREM and MARATÓ numbers.
- 20:00: MARATÓ briefing.
- 23:15: EXTREM briefing.
- 23:45: EXTREM material control.
- 00:00: EXTREM departure.
- 7:00 - 7:45: delivery of numbers MARATÓ.
- 7:45 - 8:00: MARATÓ material control.
- 8:00: MARATÓ departure.
- 17:00 - 21:00: delivery of bib numbers.
- 7:00: delivery of bib numbers.
- 8:00: CLÀSSICA departure.
- 9:00: PETITA departure.
- 12:30: award ceremony (approximate).
- 13:00: closing of Meta.