Masherbrum sponsors this exclusive Vertical Kilometer. Participate in Masher'KV and (re) discover the brand!
How does it work?
- Discipline: Trail Run
- Challenge: race or walk that will be carried out with 1000 meters of elevation. The challenge is to make a vertical kilometer in a single exit, wherever you want. Times with a minimum distance of 20 km will be calculated.
- When: J uly 31, 2020 12:01 am. as of August 28, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (included)
- Tour: wherever you want
- Prizes: 6 prizes for 6 winners for the Masher'KV! The first man and the first woman in the standings will win a prize, as well as two men and two women who will win their prize through a draw.
- Registration: It's free !
Challenge yourself this summer with Masherbrum participating in Masher'KV! Each registered will receive a discount code of - 15% on any first purchase in the brand's store https://masherbrum.fr/en/ valid until August 28!
How to take part?
It is very simple: just do a course, walk or an excursion of at least 1000 m of positive or negative altitude, on the route you choose.
Run and earn rewards. You don't have to be a Killian Jornet to win. 20 km is demanding! In addition to the fastest in the classification, two men and two women will also be drawn among the finalists!
This type of event is designed for regular runners who practice trail or hiking.
Find out more about MASHERBRUM
Born in Grenoble, Masherbrum dresses mountain and mountaineering enthusiasts in eco-friendly designer clothing with unique designs . The Masherbrum is a 7821 m mountain located in the Karakoram. A mysterious and very difficult summit, it has only seen four climbs in its history. Her name would mean "queen of the mountains" in the Balti language.
How do I upload the results?
You must connect at least one application or a GPS watch using the Racetick username and password with which you have registered for the test. Upload the screenshot of your GPS device (watch or mobile).
In this link you will find a summary of the devices that can be used.
What rewards are there?
Many rewards are offered at Masher'KV! The opportunity to (re) discover the Masherbrum brand.
We have 6 prizes: 3 prizes for men and 3 prizes for women.
- 1 PROCLIMB , a technical shirt for the Best Men's Time
- 1 PROCLIMB , a technical shirt for the Best Women's Time
- 2 Ultrasoft jersey drawn among the male participants.
- 2 Ultrasoft t-shirt raffled among the female participants
Born in the heart of the Alps. Masherbrum offers clothing for all trail and outdoor enthusiasts that combines original graphics, comfort and low environmental impact.
Since 2019, Masherbrum offers an innovative collection of first technical layers dedicated to outdoor sports.
Discover the new collection.
Yes, there is a classification. Although it is not a competitive event, you can view your ranking.
The winners will be announced the day after the close of the event or within 7 days. The winners will be contacted at the email address associated with the Racetick account communicated within 14 days of the end of the challenge (remember to check your spam)
A period of one week is then granted to the winners to respond to the form and send the information necessary to receive the reward (including an address in France).
What happens if I register and don't run?
There is absolutely nothing going on. Only you will lose the opportunity to win an award. Only those who prove that they have completed the Vertical Kilometer will be able to win a prize.
Do not miss the other Open Race, there are rewards for everyone.
Reminder of the conditions for participation in the Open Race Event challenges:
- Perform the sporting event during the challenge period.
- By registering for a challenge, you declare that you are in good physical condition. Racetick is not responsible for any injuries or damage you may have while taking your test.
- Only activities carried out after registering for the challenge via the Racetick platform will be taken into account.
Join the Open Trail Run community.
- The sports community that has made running a way of life.
- Practice for fun, for yourself, to improve, to be healthier.
- Participate and earn rewards.