You have 3 options which you can communicate to email@example.com
- Transfer of registration to 2021
- 100% refund of the registration fee.
- Refund of 50% of the registration fee. Donation of the remaining 50% to the organization
Mussara Priorat starts another year. This year we will once again enjoy a privileged environment, such as the departure from the town of Falset . This cycling tour will celebrate its fifth anniversary with a two-distance race . The long one of 104km and the short one of 59km .
The vineyards are waiting for you to enjoy your Mountain Bike. It is undoubtedly an unforgettable event with unique views that should not be missing from every cyclist's calendar.
Do not hesitate to sign up because registrations go very fast and then the price goes up !
Two modalities to choose:
- 104km + 2900m: The longest option of the test with which you will fully immerse yourself in the experience of traveling the authentic trails and tracks of the Tarraconense territory. With departure and arrival in Falset, it runs through nine towns of El Priorat.
- 59km + 1500m: The most affordable distance, not for that reason of low difficulty. That allows you to enjoy the landscapes and the bike in an area that is considered a favorite destination for those who love mountain biking.
- Children's area
- 10: 00-20: 00- Collection of bibs (runner's bag) in the Sports Pavilion (Calle Font Vella, s / n).
- 10: 00-20: 00- Expo Mussara Priorat in the Sports Pavilion (Calle Font Vella, s / n).
- 12: 00-13: 00- Mussara Kids on Calle Miquel Barceló.
- 7: 00-9: 00- Collection of bibs (runner's bag) in the Sports Pavilion (Calle Font Vella, s / n).
- 7: 45- Opening access to the exit drawers on Calle Miquel Barceló.
- 8: 00-9: 00- Departures Mussara Priorat 104 km on Calle Miquel Barceló.
- 9: 30-10: 15- Mussara Priorat Departures 59 km on Calle Miquel Barceló.
- 12: 00- Arrival of first participant Mussara Priorat 59 km.
- 11: 30-19: 00- Final provisioning (pasta party) in the Sports Center (Calle Font Vella, s / n).
- 12: 40- Arrival of first participant Mussara Priorat 104 km.
- 18: 30- Arrival of the last participants in Calle Miquel Barceló.
- 19: 00- Expobike closure.