The Odysséa association invites you on 3 and 4 October 2020 to the Hippodrome de Vincennes, in Paris, for the Odyssea Paris and offers charity races of 1, 5 and 10 km with the aim of raising funds for the fight against cancer of mother. The objective of this edition of Odyssea Paris is to raise € 500,000 and welcome 40,000 participants entered at the starting line of this Paris edition.
You will be able to choose between different distances, including a 1 km children's race, a 5 km solidarity walk, a 5 km free speed race and a 10 km timed race for the most competitive. All this from the Hippodrome de Vincennes and through the Bois de Vincennes.
Don't wait any longer and come get involved for a good cause! Last year's edition managed to raise € 650,000 for the fight against breast cancer. Can we break the record this year?
The Odyssea Paris offers routes of 1, 5 and 10 kilometers from the Hippodrome de Vincennes and through the Bois de Vincennes.
- Children's Races
1 km races within the Hippodrome in two age categories: 5/8 years and 9/12 years.
- Solidarity Walk
A 5 km mixed solidarity walk from the Hippodrome de Vincennes and through the Bois de Vincennes.
- Pedestrian race 5 km
A 5 km mixed walking race at free speed.
- 10 km Walking Race
A 10 km timed pedestrian race.
- T shirt
- Children's area
Saturday October 3, 2020:
- 10 a.m .: Opening of the Village
- 11 a.m .: Giant solidarity zumba
- 1:45 p.m .: Collective warm-up
- 2:00 p.m .: Start of the 1 km Children's Race (5/8 years)
- 2.15 p.m .: Start of the 1 km Children's Race (9/12 years old)
- 3.15 p.m .: Collective warm-up
- 3.30 p.m .: Departure of the 5 km Solidarity Walk
Sunday October 4:
- 7:30 am: Opening of the Village
- 8:45 am: Collective warm-up
- 9h: Start of the 10 km Race
- 10.45 am: Collective warm-up
- 11h: Start of the 5 km Race / Walk
- 12h: Delivery of checks