There is already a date for the Pirineu Girona Challenge ! On September 19 and 20 sign up for this non-competitive cycling march where most of the towns it runs through are rural, connected to each other by winding roads, most of them in perfect condition (a section of it passes through France) . Two stages for you to regulate your forces and enjoy an ideal territory to pedal.
The end of the first stage is in Camprodon one of the towns with the greatest tourist interest in Catalonia. Located in the Pyrenees, it is a perfect place to carry out activities with your companions.
Don't fall asleep and sign up before you run out of bib!
- 1st STAGE
157 km / 2,800 m +
Stage that gains kilometers and unevenness progressively. A softer and more bearable first part and a second part where you will have to overcome uneven meters and kilometers of mountains.
- 2nd STAGE
127 km / 2,100 m +
The general trend is down, without forgetting the short ports that will be overcome and the hard and explosive climb up to the Carretera de la Mare de Déu del Mont.
Saturday October 5
- 7: 00h: Delivery of bibs and chips at the Bici Escapa store in Sarrià de Ter.
- 9: 00h: Departure of the march.
- 14: 00h: Arrival of the first participants in Camprodon.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. final meal first stage.
- From 8:00 p.m. Dinner at hotel and neighborhood house.
Sunday, October 6
- 8: 00h: Departure of the march.
- 12: 30h: Arrival of the first participants in Meta.
- 13: 00h: Start of the meal and end of the march.