Due to preventive actions against COVID, the organization has chosen to cancel the event at Château de Chantilly
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------
Discover the Castles Series! On the program for the last weekend of August: the edition of the Chantilly Triathlon takes place in the historic town of Chantilly, 60 km from Paris .
Triathlons and running events in an unforgettable setting, that of the Château de Chantilly !
Over 3000 competitors were present last year, will you be one of the participants in this year's edition?
Triathlon, Marathon, Half-Marathon and 10Km from the Château de Chantilly ! This event brings together different distances, as well as children's races from 8 years old:
- Children 8- 15 years old
- Starter Sprint Discovery 200m
- Super Sprint Louis XV 400m
- Sprint 750m
- Sprint Plus Conde 800m
- Adult Long Distance - Le Gantelet 1.9km / 90km / 21km
- Adult Olympic Distance - Le Chantilly 1.5km / 45km / 10km
- Team Relay Marathon
- Half marathon
- 10K Run
- SWIM BIKE Standard 1500m / 45km
- SWIM RUN Standard 1500m / 10km
- Standard Duathlon 11km / 45km / 6km
The ideal opportunity to spend a sporting weekend, with friends or family! Participants can choose the Chantilly distance sprint triathlon , a short distance, an Olympic distance.
The Château de Chantilly is the site of this unique race, with the 2.5km Grand Canal dominated by the château and its garden, in which swimming in open water will take place. The triathletes cross the Terrasse des Connétables and cover a rapid circuit of 20km or 45km of their choice of bike around the Chantilly Forest.
For the second part of the race, the participants run in the neighboring woods then in the gardens to finish with a magnificent view of the Château de Chantilly.
- Children's area
Saturday August 29, 2020
- Short Distance Adult - Le Condé 800 m / 40 km / 8 km 9h00
- Adult Sprint 750 m / 20 km / 5 km 9h20
- Adult Super Sprint - The Louis XV 400 m / 20 km / 4 km 9:45 am
- Adult Starter Sprint - Discovery 200 m / 11 km / 2 km 10.45 am
- Open water swimming 5 km 11:00 am
- Open water swimming 2.5 km 11:15 a.m.
- Open water swimming 1.6 km 11:30 a.m.
- SWIM BIKE Sprint 750 m / 20 km 9:20 a.m.
- SWIM RUN Sprint 750 m / 5 km 9:20 a.m.
- Duathlon Sprint 5.5 km / 20 km / 2.5 km 10:30 a.m.
- Junior (13-15 years old) - Pink Panther 300 m / 8 km / 2.4 km 1:00 p.m.
- Children (11-12 years old) - Pink Panther 200 m / 4 km / 1.8 km 1:15 p.m.
- Children (8-10 years old) - Pink Panther 100 m / 4 km / 1.4 km 1:45 p.m.
- Mixed triathlon in relay 250 m / 5 km / 1.3 km 3:00 p.m.
Sunday August 30, 2020
- Long Distance Adult - Le Gantelet 1.9 km / 90 km / 21 km 08h00
- Adult Olympic Distance - Le Chantilly 1.5 km / 45 km / 10 km 8:30 a.m.
- Marathon 42.2 km 11:00 am
- Team Relay Marathon 42.2 km 11:00 a.m.
- Half Marathon 21.1 km 11:15 a.m.
- 10K Run 10 km 11:30 am
- SWIM BIKE Standard 1500 m / 45 km 09:30
- SWIM RUN Standard 1500 m / 10 km 9:30 a.m.
- Standard Duathlon 11 km / 45 km / 6 km 10:00 am
* Race start times are approximate. and not final. It will depend on the number of participants and starting waves. The different races can be spaced 15 to 45 minutes apart.
** Distances may vary slightly on each Castle Triathlon Series event.
Participants will be notified of the time and the wave in the information pack sent by email 2 weeks before the event. We advise participants to arrive at least 1 hour before their wave time.
Licenses and medical certificates
The Château de Chantilly is a regulated FFTRI event and it is compulsory for participants to provide a valid license or Competition Pass on the day of the race.
Only participants in the triathlon are bound by the rules of the FFTri with regard to licenses. However, all participants (including swimming and running), must produce a valid doctor's certificate of less than one year mentioning apt to practice Triathlon (or) Running (or) Swimming, in competition.