UTCAM - Ultra Trail Côte d'Azur Mercantour in France , organized by the NDCA Association in collaboration with the department of Alpes Maritimes, has set its dates from September 3rd to 5th, 2020 in St Martin Vésubie, in the Mercantour park, A few kilometers from Nice.
The ultra trail summer event brings together more than 1,000 runners every year at crossroads of the most beautiful panoramas of the French Riviera between the sea and the mountains. To be accessible to all athletes, from beginners to confirmed athletes, and to offer a course adapted to each one, the event is divided into 6 races of different levels:
KV stroke (vertical kilometer)
130 km (possibility of taking relay of 2 or 4)
If you did not know what to do this summer and the trail allows you to charge batteries, come and discover the flora and fauna of the Mercantour park and accumulate the kilometers in the company of enthusiasts.
UTCAM offers participants 6 races, with varied routes:
KV (vertical kilometer)
4.5 km long route, with 1160 meters of unevenness and arrival at the top of the Palu.
9.3 km circuit with a long climb of 560 meters.
22 km circuit with 1,880 vertical meters towards Mont d'Archas before descending to La Colmiane.
46 km loop with 3,370 meters of elevation towards Mont Lapassé before being diverted to Mont d'Archas to descend to Colmiane.
73.9 km route with more than 4,900 vertical meters from Levens and passing through Mont Tournairet to reach Saint Martin Vésubie.
Itinerary of 130 km and 8,600 vertical meters from Levens, and arrival at Saint Martin Vésubie.
- T shirt
Thursday, July 2:
- 14h - 20h: Bib collection
- 14h - 20h: Exhibition
Friday, July 3:
- 9am - 7pm: Bib collection
- 9am - 7pm: Exhibition
- 22h: Exit of the 70 km et 130 km in Levens
Saturday, July 4:
- 5:00 am - 6:30 am: Collection of 45 km numbers
- 6.30 - 8.30: Collection of bibs of the 21 km
- 7 am: Departure from 45 km to Saint Martin Vésubie
- 9:30 am: Departure of the 21 km in Saint Martin Vésubie
- 6.30 pm: Awards ceremony 21 km / 45 km / 70 km / 130 km
Sunday, July 5:
- 10am - 10pm: Exhibition
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Collection of numbers 10 km and KV
- 6.30 pm: Departure of the 10 km in Saint Martin Vésubie
- 8:30 pm: Awards ceremony 10 km
Monday, July 6:
- 8:30 am - 9:15 am: Collection of KV bibs
- 10am: Departure at CLM KV in Saint Martin Vésubie
- 1.30 pm: KV Awards Ceremony
ASSOCIATION New Dream Cote d’Azur