Cancellations and returns
Registration with Racetick entitles you to a 100% refund of the registration fee (except for platform management costs that are not returned) regardless of the cause, as long as it is communicated 15 days prior to the date of the event and taking into account the following:
- The holder must request the cancellation of registration in writing through the Contact Form , attaching the receipt from the doctor or hospital that indicates the specific injury (no returns will be processed without this receipt)
- The refund will be made on the same card number with which the payment was made
- The consumer makes the payment by bank card and the amount is charged at the moment
You can consult our "Terms and conditions"
- By registering in Racetick, and being an intermediary with the organizer, the client de facto obtains “the official registration of the event” with the same rights as those granted by the event organizer to any of its clients. The client automatically becomes a client of the organizer with the same rights as any other registered on the official website.
- The user can check their registration in Racetick at any time, until the event is held.
- The participant will appear on the organizer's registered list within approximately 48 hours after having made his registration reservation at Racetick.
- Safety is a primary issue for Racetick. That is why our website is equipped with the latest technological advances such as a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol for transactional services.
- This secure server establishes a connection that encrypts the information using 128-bit algorithms that is only intelligible to the client and Racetick.
- The Racetick payment gateway uses the Banc Sabadell platform, certified by the prestigious Verisign agency. Rest assured that your purchase at Racetick is much more reliable than when you leave your card to pay in a traditional restaurant or shop.